Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tarrytown press-record. (Tarrytown, N.Y.) 1887-1946
Tarrytown, N.Y. (1887-1946)
Tarrytown press-record. : (Tarrytown, N.Y.) 1887-1946
- Place of publication:
- Tarrytown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tarrytown Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 60, no. 5 (May 17, 1946).
Began in 1887.
- New York (State)--Sleepy Hollow.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01284786
- New York (State)--Tarrytown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205443
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Sleepy Hollow (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Tarrytown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A Community Newspaper Published in the Interests of Residents and Merchants of Tarrytown and North Tarrytown."
- "Our fiftieth anniversary" edition: Vol. 50, no. 52 (Feb. 26, 1937).
- "Sucessor to the Sunnyside Press and Record of the Times."
- "The People's Paper."
- Available on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm Corp. New York, N.Y. and Washington, D.C.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 21 (July 8, 1893).
- Issue for June 13, 1894 is an extra edition on history of Dobbs Ferry.
- Issues follow sequence of The Sunnyside Press, i.e. first number is Vol. 7, no. 21.
- Merger of: The sunnyside press, and: Record of the times.
- sn 83031821
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information