Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Eastchester citizen-bulletin. (Tuckahoe, N.Y.) 1899-1928
Tuckahoe, N.Y. (1899-1928)
The Eastchester citizen-bulletin. : (Tuckahoe, N.Y.) 1899-1928
- Place of publication:
- Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. Seaman
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1899. Cf. Hufeland, O. Checklist.
Ceased in 1928.
- Eastchester (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Tuckahoe (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Waverly (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A Democratic newspaper issued every Wednesday."
- "Park View Heights, Fairview Park, North End, Crestwood, Westchester Park, Waverly, Tuckahoe". November 11, 1925.
- Absorbed by: Tuckahoe Record. Cf. Tuckahoe Record masthead, "With which is consolidated the Tuckahoe Press and the Eastchester Citizen-Bulletin" (1929).
- Continues the numbering of: Eastchester citizen.
- Continues: Citizen-Bulletin, Tuckahoe, N.Y., 1896-1899 Cf. Hufeland, Checklist.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 52 (Apr. 21, 1899). Latest issue consulted: Dec. 28, 1926.
- Formed from the union of : Eastchester Citizen, Wakefield, N.Y., and: Bulletin, Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Publisher's statement: "Official paper of the County of Westchester, Town of Eastchester and Village of Tuckahoe."
- Sold to the Bronxville Press, Publisher C.E. Lovejoy: November 4, 1925.
- sn 83031826
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information