Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American. (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) 1845-1850
Poughkeepsie, N.Y. (1845-1850)
The American. : (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) 1845-1850
- Alternative Titles:
<Aug. 18, 1849-July 27, 1850>
- Place of publication:
- Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Augustus T. Cowman]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1850.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 6, 1845)-
- Dutchess County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Dutchess County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207498
- New York (State)--Poughkeepsie.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214704
- Poughkeepsie (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Native American."
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Extra, issued Dec. 3, 1845, precedes Vol. 1, no. 1.
- Publisher's name recorded in French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
- sn 83031841
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information