Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Utica intelligencer. (Utica [N.Y.]) 1826-1830
Utica [N.Y.] (1826-1830)
The Utica intelligencer. : (Utica [N.Y.]) 1826-1830
- Place of publication:
- Utica [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Published for the Proprietor by Ira Merrell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Sept. 1830.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 31, 1826)-
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican," <1826>.
- Editors: William Tracy, 1826-1828; E.S. Ely, 1828-<1829>.
- Imprint varies: Printed by Ira Merrell, <1826-1827>; Printed by Joseph Colwell, <1828>-1829; Joseph Colwell, <1829-1830>.
- sn 83031854
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information