Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Utica sentinel & gazette. (Utica [N.Y.]) 1825-1834
Utica [N.Y.] (1825-1834)
Utica sentinel & gazette. : (Utica [N.Y.]) 1825-1834
- Alternative Titles:
Sentinel & gazette
Utica sentinel & gazette & American citizen
Utica sentinel & gazette and American citizen
Utica sentinel and gazette
- Place of publication:
- Utica [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Colwell & Wilson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 14, 1825)-v. 10, no. 19 (May 13, 1834).
June 3, 1826-May 30, 1834
- New York (State)--Oneida County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209049
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Oneida County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican," <1827-1831>.
- Also published as: Utica sentinel and gazette.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (June 14, 1825).
- Imprint varies: Printed by Joseph Colwell, for the Editors and Proprietors, <1826>; Printed ... by Colwell & Bennett for the Editors and Proprietors, 1826; Northway & Bennett, 1826-<1827>; Northway & Porter, <1828-1831; R. Northway, Jr., 1831-1834.
- Latest issue consulted: New ser., v. 10, no. 19 (May 13, 1834).
- sn 83031855
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information