Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western recorder. (Utica, N.Y.) 1824-183?
Utica, N.Y. (1824-183?)
Western recorder. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1824-183?
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Merrell & Hastings
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1824)-
Jan. 4, 1825-<1833>
- Oneida County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Published under the patronage, and for the benefit, of the Western Education Society, and Auburn Theological Seminary."
- Also issued online and on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series: 1800-1850).
- Editors: Thomas Hastings, 1824-<1832>; Ova P. Hoyt, <1833>.
- Issue for Dec. 3, 1833 has supplement titled: Western recorder extra.
- Printers: Hastings & Tracy, <1829-1832>; Gardiner Tracy, <1833>.
- sn 83031876
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information