Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The club. volume (Utica [N.Y.]) 1814-1815
Utica [N.Y.] (1814-1815)
The club. volume : (Utica [N.Y.]) 1814-1815
- Place of publication:
- Utica [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Printed for the Editors, by Seward and Williams
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 11, 1814 issue; ceased in 1815.
- American periodicals.
- American periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00807335
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Aug. 25, 1814).
- Editors: Henry Goodfellow, Esq. & Co., 1814-1815.
- Imprint varies: Printed for the Editors, by Merrell & Camp, 1814; Published by Seward & Williams, for the Editors, 1814; Printed for the Editors, by Seward & Williams, 1814; Printed by Willard & Ingersoll, for the Editors, 1815.
- Printers: Merrell & Camp, 1814.
- Suspended <Nov.?>-Dec. 1814; resumed with Feb. 27, 1815 issue. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 83031880
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information