Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Westchester news. (White Plains, N.Y.) 1871-1931
White Plains, N.Y. (1871-1931)
The Westchester news. : (White Plains, N.Y.) 1871-1931
- Place of publication:
- White Plains, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.J. Horton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 7, 1871)-(Jan 24, 1931).
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--White Plains.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212009
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- White Plains (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Ceased in 1936? Cf. Griffin, E.F. Westchester County and Its People.
- Democratic <1871-1876>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 14, 1871).
- Editor: Ezra J. Horton, <1871-1873>.
- Gregory, W. American newspapers, 1821-1936
- Publishers: Ezra J. Horton, <1873>; Benjamin F. Briggs, <1876>; Edward B. Long <1871-1876>
- Republican <1876-1931>.
- sn 83031916
View complete holdings information