Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westport patriot. (Westport, N.Y.) 1848-1848
Westport, N.Y. (1848-1848)
Westport patriot. : (Westport, N.Y.) 1848-1848
- Place of publication:
- Westport, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- D. Turner
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1848.
Vol. 5, no. 1 (July 13, 1848)-
- Essex County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208119
- New York (State)--Westport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230463
- Westport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of: Westport patriot and Essex County advertiser.
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 83031921
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information