Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Waterford sentinel. (Waterford, N.Y.) 1850-1873
Waterford, N.Y. (1850-1873)
The Waterford sentinel. : (Waterford, N.Y.) 1850-1873
- Place of publication:
- Waterford, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Andrew Hoffman
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 18, 1850 issue.
Ceased in 1873.
- New York (State)--Waterford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228156
- Waterford (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. [2?], no. 32 (Dec. 20, 1851) = whole no. 85.
- Editor: James H. Masten, <1864>.
- Publishers: Andrew Hoffman, <1851-1857>; James H. Masten, 1858-<1870>; Hayward & Palmateer, 1870-1871; S.A. Hathaway, 1871-1873.
- sn 83031924
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information