Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York reformer. (Watertown, N.Y.) 1850-1867
Watertown, N.Y. (1850-1867)
The New York reformer. : (Watertown, N.Y.) 1850-1867
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ingalls, Burdick & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 29, 1850 issue.
Ceased in 1866?
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Watertown daily Republican (Watertown, N.Y. : 1856), <1856>; New-York daily reformer (Watertown, N.Y. : 1861), 1861-1862; Daily news and reformer, 1862; New-York daily reformer (Watertown, N.Y. : 1862), 1862-1867.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 5, 1850).
- Editors: Lotus Ingalls, <1861>; Beman Brockway, <1861>; Isaac M. Beebee, <1861>.
- Publishers: Lotus Ingalls & John A. Haddock, <1860>-1861; Lotus Ingalls, Beman Brockway & Isaac M. Beebee, <1861>.
- sn 83031930
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information