Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Irish-American. (New York [N.Y.]) 1849-1915
New York [N.Y.] (1849-1915)
The Irish-American. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1849-1915
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lynch, Cole & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1915?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 12, 1849)-
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--New York.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Imprint varies.
- sn 83031939
View complete holdings information