Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American monitor. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1809-1810
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1809-1810)
American monitor. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1809-1810
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nichols & Lowell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 4, 1809)-v. 2, no. 63 (Nov. 10, 1810).
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 83031976
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information