Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bethlehem daily times. (Bethlehem, Pa.) 1867-1889
Bethlehem, Pa. (1867-1889)
Bethlehem daily times. : (Bethlehem, Pa.) 1867-1889
- Alternative Titles:
Daily times and progress
New ser. v. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 7, 1874)-new ser. v. 1, no. 18 (Apr. 18, 1874)
- Place of publication:
- Bethlehem, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [D.J.] Godshalk & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 311 (Feb. 2, 1889).
Began with June 10 or 11, 1867 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Bethlehem (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Northampton County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Northampton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215236
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 109 (June 12, 1867).
- Issued from the same office: Spirit of the times and educator.
- Issues for Apr. 7-18, 1874 included: Morning progress (South Bethlehem, Pa.).
- sn 83031994
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information