Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bucks County intelligencer. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1843-1945
Doylestown, Pa. (1843-1945)
Bucks County intelligencer. : (Doylestown, Pa.) 1843-1945
- Place of publication:
- Doylestown, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John S. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1945?
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 15, 1843)-
July 5, 1879-<1945>
- Bucks County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Doylestown (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Established by Asher Miner in 1804."
- "Our Country and Our Country's Friends."
- "Republican," <1876>.
- Issues for <Feb. 27, 1855> called also <whole no. 625> and <present ser., v. 13, no. 1>.
- Issues for Mar. 6, 1855 called new ser., v. 1, no. 1.
- Publishers: John S. Brown, <1843>-1855; Enos Prizer & Henry T. Darlington, 1855-1865; Henry T. Darlington, 1865-1875; Henry T. Darlington & Co., 1876-1879; Paschall Bros., <1879->.
- sn 83032018
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information