Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Erie reflector. (Erie, Pa.) 18??-1820
Erie, Pa. (18??-1820)
Erie reflector. : (Erie, Pa.) 18??-1820
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Erie, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- John Morris
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1820; ceased in Apr. 1820?
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 18 (Feb. 7, 1820).
- Editor: Robert I. Curtis.
- Printer: Robert I. Curtis.
- Published from the office of: Chautauque [sic] eagle.
- Publisher's name recorded in Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 83032024
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information