Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Easton sentinel. (Easton, Pa.) 1843-1917
Easton, Pa. (1843-1917)
The Easton sentinel. : (Easton, Pa.) 1843-1917
- Place of publication:
- Easton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James A. Dunlap
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1843; ceased in 1917.
- Easton (Northampton County, Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Easton (Northampton County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01758552
- "Democratic Republican," <1845>.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 3, no. 41 (July 27, 1843).
- Editor: D.H. Nieman, <1876>.
- In 1849, publisher started a new numbering.
- Issues for <July 27, 1843-Dec. 5, 1844> called also <whole no. 1668-whole no. 1789>.
- Publishers: James A. Dunlap, <1844-1845>; D.H. Neiman, <Sept. 14, 1865, 1876>.
- sn 83032036
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information