Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American citizen. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1802-1810
New-York [N.Y.] (1802-1810)
American citizen. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1802-1810
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Denniston & J. Cheetham
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 788 (Sept. 30, 1802)-v. 10, no. 4206 (Nov. 19, 1810).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Semiweekly ed.: Republican watch-tower.
- sn 83032062
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information