Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York morning post. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1810-1812
New-York [N.Y.] (1810-1812)
New-York morning post. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1810-1812
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.C. Tunison
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 20, 1810)-v. 2, no. 587 (Aug. 19, 1812).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Semiweekly ed.: Morning star (New York, N.Y. : 1810).
- sn 83032064
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information