Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning star. (New York [N.Y.]) 1810-1813
New York [N.Y.] (1810-1813)
Morning star. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1810-1813
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.C. Tunison
- Dates of publication:
Began Nov. 27, 1810; ceased Feb. 23, 1813.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: New-York morning post (New York, N.Y. : 1810), 1810-1812, and: Statesman (New York, N.Y. : 1812), 1812-1813.
- Description based on: Dec. 4, 1810.
- Imprint varies: Printed and published by G.C. Tunison, for the proprietor, 1810-1812; Printed and published by G.C. Tunison, for Wm. L. Rose, 1812; Printed and published by G.C. Tunison, for the proprietor, <1812>.
- New volume numbering adopted with Aug. 20, 1812 issue. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Proprietor: Joel Hart, <1812>.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 20784; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 671.
- sn 83032066
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information