Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Republican watch-tower. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1800-1810
New-York [N.Y.] (1800-1810)
Republican watch-tower. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1800-1810
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Denniston
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Nov. 16, 1810.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 12, 1800)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: American citizen and general advertiser; American citizen (New-York, N.Y. : 1802).
- Publisher varies: D. Denniston and J. Cheetham, <1801-1803> ; James Cheetham, <1803-1810> ; G.C. Tunison, <1810>.
- sn 83032067
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information