Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pennsylvania correspondent, and farmers' advertiser. (Doylestown, County of Bucks, Pa.) 1804-1818
Doylestown, County of Bucks, Pa. (1804-1818)
Pennsylvania correspondent, and farmers' advertiser. : (Doylestown, County of Bucks, Pa.) 1804-1818
- Alternative Titles:
Pennsylvania correspondent & farmers' advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Doylestown, County of Bucks, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Asher Miner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1804)-v. 15, no. 735 (Aug. 4, 1818).
- Bucks County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Doylestown (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Bucks County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210486
- "Federal Republican."
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Motto: "This folio of four pages--happy work! What is it but a map of busy life, --its fluctuations, and its vast concerns?"
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- Vol. 1, no. 2 issued July 18, 1804.
- sn 83032069
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information