Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Asbury Park evening press. (Asbury Park, N.J.) 1903-1974
Asbury Park, N.J. (1903-1974)
Asbury Park evening press. : (Asbury Park, N.J.) 1903-1974
- Alternative Titles:
Asbury Park evening press and evening news
Asbury Park Sunday press
Asbury Park Sunday press : The Shore press
- Place of publication:
- Asbury Park, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Asbury Park Press
- Dates of publication:
17th yr., no. 147 (June 22, 1903)-95th yr., no. 229 (Sept. 28, 1974).
- Asbury Park (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent." Cf. Ayer, 1983.
- Also issued on microfilm by the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Issue for June 11, 1936 also called "Golden milestone edition", and had 144 pages and was divided into 9 sections; issue for Nov. 17, 1954 also called "75th Anniversary edition."
- Sunday ed. called: Shore press, 1903-1919; Asbury Park Sunday press : The Shore press, 1919-1960; Asbury Park Sunday press, 1960-1974.
- Title in publisher's statement: Asbury Park evening press and evening news.
- sn 83032071
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information