Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Asbury Park journal. (Asbury Park, N.J.) 1876-1911
Asbury Park, N.J. (1876-1911)
Asbury Park journal. : (Asbury Park, N.J.) 1876-1911
- Place of publication:
- Asbury Park, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [James A. Bradley]
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1876; ceased in 1911?
- Daily eds.: Asbury Park journal (Asbury Park, N.J. : 1899); Journal (Asbury Park, N.J.); Asbury Park journal (Asbury Park, N.J. : 1906).
- Daily summer eds.: Asbury Park evening journal; Daily journal (Asbury Park, N.J.).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Feb. 26, 1876).
- Printed at the office of: Brooklyn daily eagle, 1876-1878.
- Publishers: John L. Coffin, Dec. 10, 1881-Aug. 31, 1889; John K. Wallace, Sept. 7, 1889-<July 7, 1899>; Asbury Park Print. House, <July 24, 1899>-Apr. 26, 1901; Journal Pub. Co., May 3-24, 1901; Journal Co., May 31, 1901-Jan. 3, 1908; Pennypacker Pub. Co., Jan. 11, 1908-<June 16, 1911>.
- sn 83032072
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information