Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bridgeton chronicle. (Bridgeton, N.J.) 1837-1906
Bridgeton, N.J. (1837-1906)
Bridgeton chronicle. : (Bridgeton, N.J.) 1837-1906
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Bridgeton chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Bridgeton, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Seymour & Newell
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 23, 1837 issue; ceased in 1906.
- Bridgeton (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Bridgeton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222549
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 3 (Jan. 5, 1839).
- Editor: George F. Nixon, <1864-1876>.
- Published as: Weekly Bridgeton chronicle, Dec. 21, 1883-Sept. 24, 1884.
- Publishers: James M. Seymour & Matthew Newell, Dec. 23, 1937-<1839>; George F. Nixon, <1864-1876>.
- sn 83032075
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information