Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bordentown register. (Bordentown, N.J.) 1851-1966
Bordentown, N.J. (1851-1966)
Bordentown register. : (Bordentown, N.J.) 1851-1966
- Place of publication:
- Bordentown, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas C. Borden
- Dates of publication:
-v. 122, no. 8 (May 19, 1966).
Began with July 4, 1851 issue.
- Bordentown (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Bordentown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202841
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 28 (Jan. 9, 1852).
- Editors: George L. Suydam, 1861-1868; James D. Flynn, <1866-1876>.
- Publishers: Borden & Taggart, 1851; Thomas C. Borden, <1852>; Piester & Bush, <1853>-1854; William H. Van Nortwick, William Bush, 1854-1856; Peter L. Suydam, 1856-1861; Suydam & Flynn, 1861-1868; James D. Flynn, 1868-<1883>; James D. Magee, 1940-1960; Magee Pub. Co., 1960-1966.
- sn 83032077
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information