Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Venango spectator. (Franklin, Pa.) 1855-1916
Franklin, Pa. (1855-1916)
The Venango spectator. : (Franklin, Pa.) 1855-1916
- Place of publication:
- Franklin, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert L. Cochran
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1916.
New ser. v. 2, no. 23 (May 30, 1855)-
- Franklin (Venango County, Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Franklin (Venango County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312310
- Pennsylvania--Venango County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215986
- Venango County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1876>.
- Publishers: Robert L. Cochran, <1858>; A.P. & J.H. Whitaker, <1870-1876>.
- sn 83032087
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information