Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pennsylvania intelligencer, and state Democrat. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1837-1839
Harrisburg, Pa. (1837-1839)
Pennsylvania intelligencer, and state Democrat. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1837-1839
- Alternative Titles:
Intelligencer and Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thompson & Clark
- Dates of publication:
Began in Apr. 1837; ceased in June 1839.
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the state legislature)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican," <1837>; "Democratic," <1838>.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 4 (May 4, 1837); title from caption.
- Publishers: Thompson & Clark, <1837>; Samuel H. Clark, <1838>; Elliott & M'Curdy, <1838>.
- sn 83032129
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information