Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Keystone. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1836-1843
Harrisburg, Pa. (1836-1843)
The Keystone. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1836-1843
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William F. Packer, O. Barrett, Benjamin Parke
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 24, 1836)-v. 7, no. 54 (May 31, 1843) = Whole no. -454.
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the state legislature)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- Merged with: Pennsylvania reporter (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1839), and: State capitol gazette, to form: Democratic union (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1843).
- sn 83032146
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information