Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cape May Co. gazette. (Cape May Court House, N.J.) 1880-1977
Cape May Court House, N.J. (1880-1977)
Cape May Co. gazette. : (Cape May Court House, N.J.) 1880-1977
- Alternative Titles:
Cape May County gazette
County gazette times reporter
<Jan. 5-Apr. 6/7, 1977>
- Place of publication:
- Cape May Court House, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
Cape May Court House,
| View more titles from this:
- Alfred Cooper
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Apr. 1977.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 6, 1880)-
- "Devoted to the general interests of Cape May County."
- Also issued on microfilm by Norton Micro Images and Micro-Graphics Corp., Garfield, N.J.
- Masthead title, <Jan. 5-Apr. 6/7, 1977>: Cape May County gazette Cape May County times Seven Mile Beach reporter.
- Publisher's statement title: Cape May County gazette. Beginning with the issue for Feb. 24, 1888, masthead title reads: Cape May County gazette.
- sn 83032165
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information