Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbia spy. (Columbia, Pa.) 1849-1902
Columbia, Pa. (1849-1902)
The Columbia spy. : (Columbia, Pa.) 1849-1902
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Eshleman & Kamerer
- Dates of publication:
New ser. v. 2, no. 46 (May 19, 1849)- ; -v. 13, no. 278 (May 9, 1902).
- Columbia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Lancaster County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Lancaster County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205236
- Editors: A.M. Rambo, <1869>; J.W. Yocum, <1876>.
- Issues for <May 19, 1849-Apr. 27, 1850> called also <whole nos. 989-1,308>.
- Publishers: J.G.L. Brown, <1850>; A.M. Rambo, <1869>; J.W. Yocum, <1873-1883>.
- Some supplements available.
- sn 83032185
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information