Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bergen review. ([Closter] N.J.) 1922-19??
[Closter] N.J. (1922-19??)
Bergen review. : ([Closter] N.J.) 1922-19??
- Alternative Titles:
New press journal(Closter ed.)
Apr. 7-14, 1965
Press journal(Closter ed.)
Apr. 21-Sept. 22, 1965
- Place of publication:
- [Closter] N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tenakill Press
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 17, 1922 issue.
- Also issued on microfilm by Rutgers University Libraries Photoduplication Dept. and by Micro-Graphic Corp., Garfield, N.J.
- Description based on: Vol. 31, no. 42 (May 29, 1953).
- Official paper for: Alpine, Closter, Cresskill, Northvale, Norwood, Rockleigh; also serving Harrington Park, West Norwood, Demarest and Old Tappan.
- Published as: New press journal (Closter ed.), and as: Press journal (Closter ed.), in 1965.
- Published by Palisades Newspapers, <Oct. 28, 1965-Mar. 25, 1971>.
- Published in Englewood for circulation in Closter, 1963-<1971>.
- Returned to Closter in <1972>. Cf. Ayer, 1972.
- sn 83032207
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information