Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Jersey journal. (Elizabeth-Town, N.J.) 1828-1900
Elizabeth-Town, N.J. (1828-1900)
New-Jersey journal. : (Elizabeth-Town, N.J.) 1828-1900
- Place of publication:
- Elizabeth-Town, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sanderson & Brookfield
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Apr. 1900.
New ser., v. 8, no. 393 (Sept. 9, 1828)-
- Elizabeth (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Daily ed.: Elizabeth daily journal.
- Editors: William M. Whitehead, <1848>; Frederick W. Foote, 1863-1879.
- Published as: New Jersey journal, May 24, 1864-1900.
- Publishers: E. Sanderson, <1832>; James S. Drake, <1848>; Foote & Drake, 1863-<1869>; Frederick W. Foote, <1870>-1879; Foote & Clement, <1872-1874>.
- sn 83032219
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information