Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic sentinel. (Kittanning, Pa.) 1864-1880
Kittanning, Pa. (1864-1880)
The Democratic sentinel. : (Kittanning, Pa.) 1864-1880
- Place of publication:
- Kittanning, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jno. W. Rohrer
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1864; ceased in 1880.
- Continued by: Armstrong Democrat and sentinel. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Continues: Mentor (Kittanning, Pa.). Cf. Smith, R.W. Hist. of Armstrong Co., Pa., 1883.
- Democratic. Cf. Rowell, 1870.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 22 (Jan. 16, 1873).
- Editor: John W. Rohrer, <1876>.
- sn 83032222
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information