Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lancaster inquirer. (Lancaster, Pa.) 1859-1886
Lancaster, Pa. (1859-1886)
The Lancaster inquirer. : (Lancaster, Pa.) 1859-1886
- Alternative Titles:
Lancaster inquirer, press and Republican
Lancaster inquirer. and press and Republican
- Place of publication:
- Lancaster, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.A. Wylie
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 29, no. 13 (Jan. 2, 1886) = -old ser., v. 34, whole no. 2516.
Began in Jan. 1859.
- Lancaster (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Union," <1863>; "Union Republican, " <1868>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 8, 1859).
- Editors: Stuart Alexander Wylie, <1863-1868>; Ellwood Greist, <1868-1876>.
- Issues for <Nov. 23, 1867> called also <New ser., v. 10, no. 4> and <Old ser., v. 21, whole no. 1143>.
- Publishers: Stuart Alexander Wylie, <1863-1868>; Inquirer Print. & Pub. Co., <1876>.
- Supplement issued in Nov. <1881-1886> : Inquirer institute supplement.
- sn 83032293
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information