Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lancaster intelligencer. (Lancaster [Pa.]) 1847-1922
Lancaster [Pa.] (1847-1922)
Lancaster intelligencer. : (Lancaster [Pa.]) 1847-1922
- Alternative Titles:
Intelligencer & journal
Intelligencer & Lancasterian
<Nov. 27, 1855>
Lancaster intelligencer & journal
Lancaster semi-weekly intelligencer
Lancaster weekly intelligencer
- Place of publication:
- Lancaster [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.W. Hutter
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1922.
Vol. 48, no. 48 (Dec. 28, 1847)-
Jan. 3, 1891-
- Lancaster (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1876>.
- Also issued on microfilm by University Microfilms International.
- Campaign ed.: Uncle Samuel.
- Editor: George Sanderson, <1863>.
- Publishers: George Sanderson, <1852-1853>; H.G. Smith & Co., <1857>; George Sanderson, <1863>; Geo. Sanderson & Son, <1864>; A.J. Steinman & William U. Hensel, <1876>.
- sn 83032304
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information