Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American sentinel. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1820-1840
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1820-1840)
The American sentinel. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1820-1840
- Alternative Titles:
American sentinel, and mercantile advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jacob Frick & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1820.
Ceased in Aug. 1840.
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 232 (Sept. 14, 1822).
- Issue for Dec. 2, 1837 has title: Weekly American sentinel.
- Publishers: Jacob Frick & Co., <1822>-1828; Peter Hay & Co., 1828-<1833>.
- References: Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 888.
- sn 83032319
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information