Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American weekly messenger. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1837-1837
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1837-1837)
American weekly messenger. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1837-1837
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles Alexander
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1837)-v. 1, no. 52 (Dec. 27, 1837).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears within title ornament in small type.
- Published every Wednesday.
- Vol. 1, no. 23 misnumbered 22.
- sn 83032320
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information