Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Catholic standard. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1866-1895
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1866-1895)
Catholic standard. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1866-1895
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Pepper & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1866)-v. 30, no. 48 (Nov. 30, 1895).
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association; and Notre Dame Library.
- Issues for Jan. 12, 1867-Nov. 30, 1895 called also whole no. 54-whole no. 1553.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 20, no. 52 (Dec. 26, 1885).
- Merged with: Catholic times (Philadelphia, Pa.), to form: Catholic standard and times.
- Publishers: Mark Wilcox, 1868-1873; Hardy & Mahony, 1873-1893; Charles A. Hardy, 1893-1895. Cf. Pa. Hist. Commission.
- sn 83032328
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information