Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western star. volume (Lebanon, Ohio) 1807-1822
Lebanon, Ohio (1807-1822)
The Western star. volume : (Lebanon, Ohio) 1807-1822
- Place of publication:
- Lebanon, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- John M'Clean
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 13, 1807)-v. 6, no. 37 (Aug. 10, 1822) = Whole no. 1-whole no. 297.
- Lebanon (Warren County, Ohio : Civil jurisdiction)--Newspapers.
- Warren County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Imprint varies: Printed by Noah Crane, Jr. for Nathaniel M'Clean, <1810>; published by Nathaniel M'Clean, <1810>; Nathaniel M'Clean & Adjet M'Guire, <1811>; Nathaniel M'Clean & Samuel H. Hale, <1811-<1812>; Nathaniel M'Clean & William Blackburn, <1813>; William Blackburn & Co., <1813>; William Blackburn & William M'Lean, <1814>; William M'Lean & Co., <1814>; Van Vleet & Eddy, <1816>-1817; Van Vleet, Eddy & Camron, 1817; Van Vleet, Camron & Cunningham, 1817; Van Vleet & Camron, 1817-<1818>; Abram Van Vleet, <1819>; Van Vleet & Co., <1820>.
- Publisher: Smith & Henderson, <1816>.
- sn 83035040
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information