Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Portage County Democrat. (Ravenna, Ohio) 1854-1868
Ravenna, Ohio (1854-1868)
The Portage County Democrat. : (Ravenna, Ohio) 1854-1868
- Alternative Titles:
Portage Co. Democrat
Portage County Republican Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Ravenna, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Hall, Herrick & Wadsworth
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 5, 1854)-new ser., v. 15, no. 38 (Dec. 2, 1868).
- Portage County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ravenna (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "Free Soil, 1854; Republican, 1855-1868."
- "The organ of the Republican party of Portage, Ohio and official paper of the county."
- Campaign ed.: Campaign Democrat (Ravenna, Ohio), 1855.
- Issues for <Apr. 27, 1864> called also <old ser., v. 35, no. 23> and also <whole no. 526>.
- sn 83035045
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information