Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western Reserve cabinet and family visiter. (Ravenna, Ohio) 1840-1843
Ravenna, Ohio (1840-1843)
Western Reserve cabinet and family visiter. : (Ravenna, Ohio) 1840-1843
- Alternative Titles:
Cabinet & visiter
Western Reserve cabinet and family visitor
- Place of publication:
- Ravenna, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- L.W. Hall
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1840)-v. 3, no. 52 (Feb. 21, 1843).
- Portage County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ravenna (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to religious and moral instruction, without being secterian, to the general political news of the day, without being partizan, to agriculture, literature, science, common school education, the moral and benevolent enterprises of the day and general intelligence, both foreign and domestic."
- Not published Jan. 1-Mar. 5, 1840; regular weekly publication commenced with Mar. 19, 1840 issue.
- Subject index: Vol. 1 (1840-1841) in v. 1, no. 52.
- Vols. for Mar. 4, 1841-Feb. 21, 1843 called also whole no. 53-156.
- sn 83035048
View complete holdings information