Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Freeman's journal and Chillicothe advertiser. ([Chillicothe, Ohio) 1800-1800
[Chillicothe, Ohio (1800-1800)
Freeman's journal and Chillicothe advertiser. : ([Chillicothe, Ohio) 1800-1800
- Place of publication:
- [Chillicothe, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- E. Freeman]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1800; ceased with Oct. 3, 1800 issue.
- Chillicothe (Ross County, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Chillicothe (Ross County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312400
- Ohio--Ross County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213452
- Ross County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp., Cleveland, Ohio.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, [no. 12] (July 11, 1800).
- sn 83035053
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information