Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western spy, and Miami gazette. (Cincinnati, [Ohio]) 1805-1809
Cincinnati, [Ohio] (1805-1809)
The Western spy, and Miami gazette. : (Cincinnati, [Ohio]) 1805-1809
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati, [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Carpenter & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Apr. 6, 1809 issue.
Vol. 7, no. 6 (Sept. 4, 1805)-
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205597
- Also available on microfilm from Cincinnati Historical Society.
- Imprint varies: Published by Joseph Carpenter, <1805>; printed by David L. Carney, <1807>.
- sn 83035058
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information