Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western spy, and Cincinnati general advertiser. (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1819-1820
Cincinnati, Ohio (1819-1820)
Western spy, and Cincinnati general advertiser. : (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1819-1820
- Alternative Titles:
Cincinnati general advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [J.M. Mason & T. Palmer]
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 5, no. 241 (Jan. 16, 1819)-new ser., v. 7, no. 307 (Apr. 22, 1820) = Whole no. 443-whole no. 509.
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205597
- "Supplement to the Cincinnati general advertiser" published Feb. 2, 1819 with the vol. and numbering of the previous (Jan. 30)--issue; "Supplement to the Western spy" published Apr. 3, 1819 in conjunction with and with the numbering of the regular issue.
- Also issued on microfilm from Cincinnati Historical Society (filmed with other items) and Readex Microfilm Products (filmed with other items).
- Merged with: Literary cadet and cheap city advertiser, to form: Western spy, and literary cadet (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1820).
- sn 83035060
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information