Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cleveland news. (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1905-1960
Cleveland [Ohio] (1905-1960)
The Cleveland news. : (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1905-1960
- Alternative Titles:
Cleveland news and Sunday leader
Cleveland Sunday news
Sunday news and leader
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- C.A. Otis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 64, no. 217 (Sept. 13, 1905)-v. 119, no. 20 (Jan. 23, 1960).
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Cuyahoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202752
- "Comprises the World, News and herald, and Evening plain dealer."
- Also available on microfilm from UMI.
- No issues published between Jan. 4 and Feb. 6, 1946.
- On Sundays published as: Sunday news and leader, Sept. 2-16, 1917; and: Sunday leader, Sept. 23, 1917-Aug. 18, 1918; and: Sunday news-leader, Aug. 25, 1918-Mar. 1, 1925; and: Cleveland news and Sunday leader, Mar. 1-Apr. 5, 1925; and: Cleveland Sunday news; Mar. 9, 1930-Dec. 25, 1932.
- Sometimes published as: News.
- sn 83035104
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information