Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The family visitor. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1850-1853
Cleveland, Ohio (1850-1853)
The family visitor. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1850-1853
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- J.P. Kirtland, S. St. John & O.H. Knapp
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1850)-v. 3, no. 53 (May 10, 1853).
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hudson (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Cuyahoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202752
- Ohio--Summit County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206643
- Summit County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Beginning with the Apr. 10, 1850 issue, the paper was published simultaneously in Cleveland and Hudson, Ohio.
- Editors and proprietors, v.1,no.1-14: J.P. Kirtland, S. St. John and O.H. Knapp; v.1,no.15-v.2,no.52: J.P. Kirtland and S. St. John; Editor v.3, no.1-v.3,no.52: M.C. Read.
- sn 83035105
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information