Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cleveland press. (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1889-1960
Cleveland [Ohio] (1889-1960)
The Cleveland press. : (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1889-1960
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Scripps Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
No. 3402 (Sept. 21, 1889)-no. 25816 (Jan. 23, 1960).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- A joint edition of the Cleveland news and the Cleveland press was published Nov. 1, 1956 containing the names of each but with the numbering and running title of the Cleveland news.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Issue for July 21, 1936 is Cleveland centennial edition.
- Published in an abbreviated version Jan. 5-18, 1946; not published Jan. 19-Feb. 5, 1946 and Nov. 2-16, 1956 due to strikes.
- sn 83035109
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information