Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cleveland weekly leader. (Cleveland, [Ohio]) 1891-1904
Cleveland, [Ohio] (1891-1904)
The Cleveland weekly leader. : (Cleveland, [Ohio]) 1891-1904
- Alternative Titles:
Leader and herald
Weekly leader and herald
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Cleveland Leader Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with May 7, 1904 issue.
Vol. 44, no. 32 (June 6, 1891)-
- "Republican." Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Daily eds.: Cleveland leader and morning herald, 1891-1892; and: Cleveland leader (Cleveland, Ohio : 1892), 1892-1904.
- Editors: John C. Covert, Feb. 20, 1892-Jan. 27, 1894; James B. Morrow, Feb. 3, 1894-Feb. 27, 1904; Edward R. Johnstone, Mar. 5, 1904-<Apr. 30, 1904>.
- Published on Saturday.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Triweekly ed.: Cleveland tri-weekly leader (Cleveland, Ohio : 1891).
- sn 83035138
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information