Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cleveland leader and morning herald. (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1885-1892
Cleveland [Ohio] (1885-1892)
The Cleveland leader and morning herald. : (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1885-1892
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Cleveland Leader Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 38, no. 75 (Mar. 16, 1885)-v. 45, no. 45 (Feb. 14, 1892).
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Cuyahoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202752
- Also issued on microfilm from Ohio Historical Society.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 45, no. 45 (Feb. 14, 1892).
- Weekly eds.: Cleveland weekly leader and herald, 1885-1891, and: Cleveland weekly leader (Cleveland, Ohio : 1891), 1891-1892.
- sn 83035145
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information